Satta King is a kind of lottery game based on numbers from 00 to 99 which comes under “Gambling”. The real name of this game is Satta Matka, in which “Satta” means betting or gambling and “Matka” means a pot through which a number is drawn out. In the Satta Matka game, people wager money on their chosen numbers from between 00 to 99. After which, a number is drawn out of the pot. Whichever person’s number was drawn out, he would win the prize and people called him as the Sattaking. Satta King is not the name of the game, it was the title used to honor the winner of the Satta Matka. But as this game became popular, people started knowing it by the name of Sattaking.
If you too are interested in knowing about the history of Satta Matka, then you have come to the right place. Satta Matka Satta king result started in the 1950s, while most people bet on the opening and closing prices of cotton, which was then sent from Bombay Cotton Exchange to New York Cotton Exchange, via teleprinters.
1. In 1961, when the New York Cotton Exchange banned this type of betting, then these punters / gamblers had to think of other ways to keep this satta matka Satta King Result business alive.
2. In 1962, a second emperor, Kalyanji Bhagat, who owned a grocery shop from Worli, started Kalyan Worli Matka in which, according to his new rules, even the poorest of the poor could stake it. 1 rupees only.
3. At the same time after two years, Ratan Khatri resumed the New Worli Matka in 1964, in which he made some changes in the rules of the game.
4. Where Kalyanji Bhagat’s Matka used to run all days of the week, Ratan Khatri’s Matka used to run only six days a week.
5. When textile mills became more popular in Mumbai, most of the mill workers started playing matka more, due to which more bookies started opening their shops around these mill areas and thus Central Mumbai is a lot Matka business has become a big hub in Mumbai.
6. There was a time when the matka business reached its peak between the 1980s and 1990s, at that time there was a business of about Rs 500 crore per month.
7. After repeated raid of Mumbai Police, there was a lot of damage at the bases of satta matka. So bookies was forced to take these bases out of the city. At the same time, some had to be taken to other states also like Gujarat, Rajasthan etc.
8. When there are no more options of betting or satta left, then bookies have started to concentrate on other gambling such as online lotteries. At the same time, Some gamblers started playing betting on cricket matches.
Just as the interference of the police started increasing, this business also started to suffer a lot. At the same time when Kalyanji Bhagat’s son “Suresh Bhagat” was killed, then in 2008, the satta was almost closed.
Even after this, other Satta Matka are more popular today such as Gali , Disawar, Faridabad, Delhi Bazaar, Kuber, JD Durga, New Faridabad, etc.). Next you will get complete information related to Satta Matka in this article.